Sunday, August 14, 2011

Episode 20

Well the season is so well under way now and the cast are settling in to the routine of repetition. We have two more shows this week and then a couple of days off.

Teddy and Ruttiya warm up on site
Kelly World takes shape on her desk
Last night (Sunday), Joanna Noonan, choreographer, said "I liked that show a lot. They worked well as an ensemble and lots of happy faces. for me this was the best show yet".

One of our ticket winners said:
" Hi Tracks. We had a great time tonight at CMPW, the music was great, the dancing fun and the full moon awesome - the last words my 8 yo said to me tonight were, "Mum, I need a disco ball in my bedroom"! "



Today the office has a special Guest, Lee Christofis, the Curator of Dance, National Library Australia, who is looking at our photo archives for possible acceptance into the National Dance Archive. He is also going to interview Tim and David for the oral history component.

Off to the site now to make sure the water gets there for the ca. Smaller audience today but I hope it picks up a little

No comments:

Post a Comment